Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A memorable day

Today each of us in the house had a funny memorable moment worth sharing.

Myself, I got the biggest electrical shock I've ever received. I was pulling out my laptop plug from the power bar and managed to complete the circuit somehow. It was quite shocking!

Lenny assisted me with a recipe I wanted to make for dinner by coming home at lunch to through some things in the crockpot. The only problem was, he didn't read the recipe so he put everything into the crock pot including: all 16 chicken thighs when the recipe called for four, beef stock as he thought by "use the chicken stock in the fridge" I meant "use the beef stock in the cupboard" lol, and two cups of rice that I was just going to cook prior to serving it. The meal still turned out delicious despite the changes and the overflowing and burning that ensued by putting so much in the crock pot. I'm still laughing as I write this. :)

Sally learned to swim today in Guinness's pool down the street. Guinness was having a grande ol' time swimming laps so I lifted Sally into the pool to join and she did pretty well! She started paddling right away and even though she bee-lined it right for the opposite end of the pool she looked ECSTATIC when she got out and ran laps around the yard at full speed for a few minutes. It was super cute :)

No comments: