Sunday, June 17, 2012

27

Today my cousin Brian turns 27. This means in a mere 6 weeks, I will be turning 26. 26 sounds much better than 27, but it is still Very strange to think of my cousins and sisters approaching 30.

Yesterday I took Sally on an hour-long walk around the Cavendish trail. This non-paved trail runs right along the Thames River and offers Sally many opportunities to get her paws wet and chase squirrels galore. It is always just the cutest thing to watch her in her own element. Well actually, she's just pretty cute all the time: sleeping, eating, chasing squirrels in the park, playing with her best pal Guinness, playing with her favourite duck toy, and of course snuggling. Anyhoo, I digress. I took a bunch of videos of her bolting about that I'll hopefully get around to posting at some point. I'm not terribly sure anyone other than me would like to see them anyways...

Today I got my summer hair cut -- the first once since January! It feels SO much lighter and will definitely be better with this humid week that is upon us here. I'm thinking tomorrow evening, or perhaps Tuesday, we will install the air conditioner in the bedroom as getting a good night's sleep is getting hard to come by.

Well that's all I can think of for excitement today. Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dads out there!

No comments: