Woot! Woke up this morning without a headache. Sooooo exciting!
Last night's economics exam went fairly well. I was able to finish the 50 multiple choice in an hour so that's a good sign I suppose. There were four or five questions that I'm still thinking about today not knowing how remotely to even solve them. Ah well, I'm proud of myself for putting in the effort that I did for such a drab topic (to me anyways).
Next up is the music exam tonight and then I'm free. I'm really trying not to worry about the kajillion things I need to do for the month of August but I'm not doing a very good job of it. For starters I have to figure out why Direct Energy thinks I owe them $1170. There's not a whole lot more to say about that other than that is a lot of money to apparently owe someone out of the blue... I also need to do quite a few more of the pesky change-of-address thingers; why don't all companies have this online yet?! I also need to get an eye doctors appointment & new glasses, or at least lenses. Fun times here with Heather.
Anyhoo, I'm going to go gulp down some Gatorade in attempts to stem off my inevitable exertion headaches and get down to studying for my final exam of the summer.
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment