So the birthday celebrations were fantastic. Lenny organized a weekend full of exciting things including two steak dinners, a bbq (with truffle cake!), a trip to Casa Loma, a run in a pretty park, an epic trip to Ikea, and of course lots of other visiting time. I'm so thankful for all he does to make me feel special :)
I'm starting to get into the swing of things work-wise and there certainly is a lot to do before September. I'm looking quite forward to seeing a paycheck though. It should be goooooooooooooooood.
In other news I picked up my bassoon today. My first thoughts were "well that sounds pretty" so I suppose that's a good sign. It was physically more tiring than I anticipated but what chya going to do.
That's pretty much excitement-wise. This weekend I'm heading down to the Niagra Falls area with the sistas so that should be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment