I've been fighting off a head ache now for over 24 hours. I don't know if it's the weather (quite humid here), the stress (I'm writing 4 exams over the course of 5 days), or mild withdrawl (I was on some heavy duty drugs thanks to having a dry socket). Ugh. Not so cool.
Cool is that I'm almost finished these four exams. I did Part I of the music exam on Saturday morning and it went really well. Turns out it was only 20 questions long so I think I aced it. Monday night I wrote Managerial Accounting and it too went really well. I've done so well in this class it's almost funny. Like mid to high-80s. In accounting. Anyhoo, tonight I'm writing Economics so my ego should come back into check, but who knows. Tomorrow night holds Part II of the music exam which I'm not anticipating to do particularly well on due to the amount of studying done for other exams recently and the sheer unfairness this professor has made nearly all tests this year. In any case I've completed an entire semester of school in three months. Not too shabby.
Since my birthday is August 3rd, I'm going to be heading up to Toronto to celebrate with Lenny. I'm VERY excited to get to spend more than a few hours with him (holiday weekend!!) AND not to have anything to study while I'm there. Unfortunately I will likely have to do a bit of work for the faculty as we're launching a big project on the 4th and only now are people getting back to me with answers to questions I asked over a month ago. I honestly would like to do some smacking of heads. It would be a super awesome birthday present, but then where would I be for the next year...
Anyhoo, back to fighting this head ache. I'm going to try having a bit of a lay down I guess. Part of it's definitely got to be stress now that I haven't done any studying in the last three hours bc I've been trying to ignore the pain... Arg. Ah well.
Talk to you later everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment