One of the blogs that I follow on a regular basis is mrsjanuary.com. On that website, she is currently going through a 30-day organizing challenge. This spring I have been going through our house organizing one room at a time and this week both of these projects aligned to redo our linen closet. This is a project I have been putting off since we Moved in... in March 2010... Anyhow, I can finally check this off the to do list!!! Yahoo!
My apologies for the poor quality of these pics, but it is very difficult to take pictures of an area with no lighting. You should be able to click the pic to enlarge it which should make the comparisons a little easier.
Here's the before pic:
Mucho disorganization. There are a loooot of things just sort of tossed in there and a lot of things that don't exactly have any sort of home to themselves at all.
And now for the after:
Hazza! Organization! If I could add more pics to my blog, I would so that you could all see the remarkable transformation. I'm sooo happy with how this turned out that I might just have to leave the door open so that heavenly aura of organization radiates outwards.
There's just one more pic to include of some cute labels I made after I took the above pics.
Ta Da! I can hear the organizational angels singing.
No comments:
Post a Comment