I've been contemplating whether or not to try make my wedding veil, and today, I decided to take the plunge!
I checked out Fabric Land and Len's Mill Store to see what was available for lace trim to put over some tulle and found that there was
very very little available. After an inner melt-down, I ended up deciding that the Internet would be the best way to go. The only tricky thing I found with the Internet this evening though was trying to narrow down what type of trim to get! Since the Kijiji market is pretty thin for veils too, I decided to buy enough to make three veils and then I will just go with the one that matches my dress best and sell the other two. Here were the finalists:
Tulle runs about $2-$5 per yard so each veil will cost about $40 all in. I am SO excited for these lace bits to arrive and to start my next wedding DIY project. SOooooooooooo excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment