Friday, March 22, 2013

Sicky Friday

Today my head cold finally kicked my butt. Thankfully Lenny and Sally have been supportive in trying to cheer me up.

Here a some pictures from our recent happenings

Sally loves to chew parts of her toys off. Showcased here is a Costco bear gifted by Guinness and Miss Kristina that is no more.

This is a prize I won from Amy's Party Ideas. I was SO excited to win this! It came with two cupcake pedestals coloured for St. Patty's Day and two sets up cupcake wrappers. 

Here's my artsy attempt at showcasing the cupcake wrappers and pedestal with a cupcake from the freezer. I'll probably end up spray painting the pedestals and ordering or making a few more to use for the wedding.

That's about all for now because I haven't really been up to much at all lately because of the cold. Ciao ciao for now!

No comments: