For our venue, we have decided to go with The London Club. We meshed really well with the event coordinator, love the ambiance of the place, and have heard wonderful things about their food and service.
Can't wait to take a picture like this one!
For our photographer, we have decided to go with Dawn Boyce Photography. We love her attention to details, the artsy eye for the traditional shots, and how professional and honest all of her communications with us have been.
I LOVE her pics of bridal accessories -- the shoes, the veil. :)
For my dress, I have gone with something from the Mori Lee Collection. Pretty much all of my favourite dresses were by this one designer: I love sparkle and lace! I can't wait for my princess moment!
One of my favourites, but not the dress.
Over the next little while, I hope to nail down a florist, an officiant, possibly a videographer, coordinate some decor ideas, and decide on the bonbonnieres. I'm also planning on making Sally a cute little tutu to wear in the ceremony -- I'm not the only princess in Lenny's life! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment