Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas 2012

Well 2012 is coming to close. There are six and half hours left in fact; five and a quarter if you use the present time my dysfunctional watch is showing. We've traveled many a kilometers over the last two weeks and have had wonderful downtime together.

Our first stop was in Toronto to visit with Lenny's family for their Christmas party. We exchanged gifts and enjoyed some amazing lasagna, meatballs, cookies galore, and a tiramisu. I can't post any pictures that I've taken anymore on the blog, but can link to other sites where pictures have already been posted ...so some of the first gifts I opened included:

A Kate Spade python wristlet from Silvana and Mark

A Coach keychain similar to the one pictured here from Lenny's Auntie & Uncle's family

Espresso cups to add to our Maxwell and Williams dishes set that we got as engagement gifts from Zac & Vanessa


We also got some fantastic candles, bedsheets, wedding magazines, clothing, gift cards, coffee, bottles of wine, and chocolate from other members of the family.

For Christmas, we traveled to my family and had some tourtiere, green dessert, turkey, shortbreads, maple butter tarts, and more chocolate as some Christmas eats.

Green dessert - a family tradition

Some gifts from family there include:

A vestibule for our Big Angus tent. We're SO excited for summer camping this year! Thanks to my dad for this one.

A cake decorating tool box complete with extra tips, a cooling rack, a turntable and many other useful related things from my mom.

A beautiful Jacob cardigan from my sister Paula and her boyfriend Mike.

I also got some candles, a small pouch, gift cards, coffee, soaps, jewelry, and chocolate. Once I get home to London and unpack the boxes of gifts, I'm sure I'll find other pics to post and share.

This entire amazing two weeks would not have been the same without my favourite pals Lenny and Sally. I love them to bits and hope you all get to experience the same feelings of love and support this year from your pals!

No comments: