Friday, March 2, 2012

Shoppers Drug Mart Fun Times

I had two really inexpensive shops at Shoppers this week thanks to my crazy coupon skillz. I've been finding that  it's kind of fun to peruse the fliers in the evening when there's nothing on TV and Sally feels like cuddling and nothing else. Here were some of the excellent finds:

- Dempsters bagels on sale for $2.99 each - $1.00 off coupons
- Kashi cereal on sale for $3.99 each (?!! - this is the best deal I've found on Kashi cereal in a while)
- Eggs on sale for $1.99 / dozen - $0.50 off coupons
- Kraft peanut butter on sale for $4.99
- Cadbury mini eggs on sale for $0.99 each (end-of-the-week celebration!)

- Old Spice body wash on sale for $3.99 - $1.50 off coupons
- Jamieson B12 vitamins on a 30% off sale for $8.29 - $2.00 off coupons
- Dove body wash on sale for $3.50 - $2.00 off coupons

In hindsight I also think I used one Royale tissue coupon when I shouldn't have, but the cashier tonight forgot to enter one of the $1 off coupons on today's purchase, so I think it all worked out in the end.

This weekend I'm hoping to hit up Metro and Walmart. Walmart will involve an epic Campbell's condensed soup purchase because they're on sale for $0.50 each and I have a bunch of "$1.00 off when you buy 4" coupons so hello $0.25 soups!

No comments: