Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sally Attack!


Sally gave some love to a blue dress shoe I accidentally left out this afternoon. Funnily enough I was out buying two new pairs of dressy flat shoes when this happened. :-/

She's still the cutest thing going although Lenny and I are both at a loss as to why she's started chewing things now after being a-ok with nearly everything for several months.

Today at Loblaws I saved $28.69 using 21 coupons -- definitely a new record for me. I have a lot of coupons expiring March 14 and March 31, so I wanted to use as many as made sense to (it's on sale, or I'd be buying it this week anyways is my general rule of thumb). Here are some of the deals:

- 8 Dawn Dish Soaps on sale @ 1.99 each = 15.92 - (4 x $1 WUB2) = 11.92
- 2 All Bran bars sadly not on sale @ 3.69 each = 7.38 - (2 x $1) = 5.38
- 2 Black Diamond cheeses on a sort of sale @ 6.49 each = 12.98 - (2 x $0.75) = 11.48
- 1 Charmin, 8 Triple Rolls, on sale @ 4.44 - $1 = 3.44
- 1 Bounce sheets on sale @ 5.99 - $0.50 = 5.49
- 2 Kellogg's Special K Fruit Crisps sadly not on sale @ 3.99 each = 7.98 - (2 x $1) = 5.98
- 2 Kellogg's Special K Blueberry cereal sadly not on sale @ 5.59 each = 11.18 - (2 x $1) = 9.18
- 1 Puff's, 6 small boxes, on sale @ 4.44 - $1 = 3.44
- 1 Tassimo discs for 8.69 - a free coupon b/c the last ones exploded...= 0
- 2 small Tide bottles on sale for 6.99 = 13.98 - (2 x $1) = 11.98
- 1 Tenderflake shell @ 4.29 - $1 = 3.29
- 1 Always Infinity on sale @ 3.99 - $1 = 2.99
- 1 Satin Care shave gel trial size @ 2.49 - $1 = 1.49

After groceries, I was able to find two new pairs of shoes for myself at a verrrrry busy mall (hello March Break!) and put together a gift basket for Lenny's cousin's Steph's birthday on Friday. Tomorrow I'll hopefully finish up with my dad's birthday gift, get some things from Shoppers, and perhaps take the car in for an oil change. Oh, and seeing as it's supposed to be a sunny 14 degrees, hopefully I'll feel up to taking Sally out for a run.

That's all the excitement for now. Ciao ciao!

No comments: