Anyhow...
Lenny and I enjoyed the OUA Women's Hockey finals last week. Western was playing Laurier, and I'm happy to report that Laurier won 5-1! My cousin is a rookie on the team, but scored an assist and a goal, so it was extra exciting for us to see. Here are some pictures of our evening at the game:
Lenny thoroughly enjoying some overpriced hot chocolate. :)
The Laurier team huddling before the game. They're now playing at the Nationals this week in Edmonton which I think means that these yellow helmets are resting in the Butterdome. Ha. :)
Not a great photo given my location, but the winning team shot.
Neither Lenny nor I had ever seen the Western Bouncy 'Stang, but it was rather ... amusing to watch it bounce up and down.
On Sunday, March 4 I did a concert with the London Community Orchestra. I have so few pictures of me actually performing over the years so I'm grateful Lenny took a few at this concert.
That's me in the middle, being extremely grateful that the Haydn Variations are over and a little confused the conductor didn't acknowledge any of the soloists...
Thursday night this week, Lenny & I and a bunch of his work colleagues went to an OHL game in town. While we really had a great time, Sally seemed to think we shouldn't have left her alone...
She was very not impressed with the routine of us being home at night interrupted. I'm sure a lack of exercise that particular day didn't help things along at all either. Well live and learn. Today we took her for a 30 minute brisk walk in the morning and she's still sleeping it off. She didn't even really want to move very quickly for her evening walk, but who can blame her with a super cold wind and snow falling. It made a good excuse to take her to the dog park and watch her romp around there in the snow :)
Well that's all for now. I'm tuckered out enough that my sentences are coming out very easily :)
No comments:
Post a Comment