Today I said goodbye to my three sisters who came for a visit stay over with a trip to Niagara Falls in the middle. You can visit http://www.niagarafallsphoto.ca/ and enter code B285079808 to see a picture we had taken in front of a green screen. The day was definitely way more gray than in the photo but we managed to avoid getting soaked (from the rain anyways). We had a wonderful time at the Ripley's Museum as well -- lots of very interesting funny things.
This morning I had Keely drop my off at one of the malls on the way to the 401 so I could maximize my AC time for the day-- with the humidex it was supposed to reach 43 today! I managed to only spend about $20 and was able to get a t-shirt, two camis, two pairs of sunglasses, some socks, and some Niagara Falls post cards (one for my grandpa and one for my sponsor child). I was hoping to practise today but since arriving at home, I not really feeling like doing much of anything. The apartment could use some serious tidying and I think that's the most likely course of action for this afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment